Saturday, September 26, 2009

Task 23 - Reflect

* Go back to your thoughts/ideas about Library 2.0. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?

I feel like this experience is something that anyone could tackle - not just someone already interested in web 2.0. I think it would be a great thing for more librarians to participate in. I loved that there were simple directions to help get people started and to guide the process.

* What were your favorite Things and discoveries?

I loved making a slide show of photos. I've seen those on tons of websites and myspace profiles but I had never made one. It was pretty fun! I also know how easy it is now to put one of those on a post on our library website. :)


* How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things On a Stick learning activities to others?

Webtastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment